School speakers and dancers for science shows and motivational talks.
(As featured by the Innovate My School magazine and Falling Walls Science Engagement of the Year 2020)
Our school assemblies are unique and they are delivered by a qualified Aerospace engineer alongside professional street-dancers. No one else in the UK can deliver school assembly talks like we do. It is a unique mix of knowledge and entertainment. We will leave the students with an unforgettable experience.
Primary and Secondary Schools
- Inspire students to become scientists and engineers.
- Covers different STEM career paths.
- Introduction to different fields of engineering.
- Different presentations are available for primary and secondary schools.
Secondary Schools and Universities
- Inspire students to success through a unique story of overcoming mental health issues
- Story has been featured by UK Happiful Magazine and Mind Charity.
- Tips for managing stress and passing exams.
- Perfect send-off for students.
- Motivational talk based on a unique life journey of becoming an engineer and a dancer.
Secondary Schools and Universities
- A talk focusing on environmental sustainability and building an economic system that's within the planet's carrying capacity of resources.
I was the Dancing Engineer (Short highlight of speech and dance)Speaking to graduates at Imperial College and LSE
"Your speech was perfectly tailored to the audience and gave a strong and powerful message to our students about resilience and positivity.
"Your speech was clear, compelling, perfectly timed, and our students thoroughly enjoyed hearing from you-as did we"
I absolutely loved watching you dance at the end."
Viki Chinn, London School of Economics, Careers Consultant
Mixing Street-Dancing with Science for Fun School AssembliesSpeaking to students at St Anne's All Girls School in London
Science and Art
Looking for an engaging STEM speaker for schools? We can combine science with street-dancing to deliver entertaining school assemblies. For examples, we can throw in backflips, break-dancing windmills, and robotic movements when discussing topics such as forces and motion. Watch the video to see us in action at a school.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- Imperial College and London School of Economics Graduation speech
- University of Portsmouth
- The University of Groningen
- Engagements at schools with Inspiring the Future
- Primary and Secondary school engagements across England (Balfour Primary School, Southmead Primary School, Latimer Arts College)
- True Stories
- Various Toastmaster clubs (Reached district
level at Toastmaster's humorous speech contest)
- Bedales Independent School
- Independent School Association
School Assembly Contents
Our science assembly for schools covers the following:
- Lessons learned from our STEM journey
- Why a job in STEM
- Popular STEM jobs
- Career Paths for STEM jobs (apprenticeships, diplomas, and university degrees)
- Choosing between various career paths
- Typical STEM degrees and Diplomas
- CAD, manufacturing and analysis STEM Careers
- What makes a good engineer or a scientist
- Future of STEM (brief introduction to AI and machine learning)
- Introduction to sustainability
Mental Health Assembly
Our mental health assembly for schools covers the following:
- Our journey to become engineers and artists
- Overcoming obstacles and failure
- Achieving success
- Identifying sources of stress and managing stress
- Taking control of events in your life
- Making sounds judgements
- Benefits of exercise
- Developing mental strength
- Using compliments and dealing with negative opinions
- Mapping a path to your goals and dreams
Graduation and Commencement Speech
Looking for a graduation and commencement speaker?
Here is what our keynote speech will cover:
- How Vidura battled through a lifetime of mental health issues to become successful in his career
- Finding the motivation to overcoming obstacles and failure
- Facing life difficulties outside of your control
- Finding what you deserve
- How to keep moving forward
- What it means to be successful
- A street-dance performance!
Sustainability and Future
This talk to inspire building a sustainable future will cover the following:
- What sustainability means
- What we learned from visiting sustainable places
- The role of renewable energy
- The role of robotics and AI
- Creating an abundance for all
- Addressing climate change through technology and engineering solutions
- Putting our planet and people first over profit
- Building an economic system within the carrying capacity of our resources
Read about our speaking engagements below.